By posting to the FedEx Office “Out of Office” Blog (hereafter “the Site”) you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload. All content must be related to the topic of the original post, and must comply with the Discussion Guidelines and Rules of Engagement. You agree not to post or transmit anything unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory or pornographic, or anything that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, publicity rights or other rights of a third party. You agree to defend, indemnify and release FedEx Corporation and FedEx Office and Print Services Inc., and any entity a majority or all of whose corporate stock is owned directly or indirectly FedEx Corporation (“FedEx”), from any and all liabilities, claims, or damages resulting from any content you contribute or link to.
FedEx reserves the right to modify the content on the site and the Discussion Guidelines and Rules of Engagement at any time. While we appreciate and encourage your feedback, questions or issues related to tracking, claims, or customer service should not be directed to this Site. Please go to fedex.com or contact 1.800.GOFEDEX to submit questions or comments regarding such issues.
By using our Site, you agree to the above Discussion Guidelines and Rules of Engagement.
Links to Non-FedEx Sites
There are links on the Site that allow you to visit the sites of third parties. Neither these sites nor the companies to whom they belong are controlled by FedEx. FedEx makes no representations concerning the information provided or made available on such sites nor the quality or acceptability of the products or services offered by any persons or entities referenced in any such sites.
FedEx has not tested and makes no representations regarding the correctness, performance or quality of any information found at any such sites.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Notification to FedEx Regarding Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Site infringes upon your copyright, you may send notice to FedEx requesting that the material or access to the material be removed, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) and http://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details). The notice must include all of the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- sufficient identification of the allegedly infringing material;
- sufficient information as to the location of the allegedly infringing material so that it may be found on the Site and identified;
- the copyright owner name or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner name, physical address, telephone number and, if possible, email address;
- a written statement by the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may send FedEx a counter-notice. All notices with respect to FedEx should be sent to the FedEx Copyright Agent. FedEx suggests that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. FedEx shall not be liable to you under any circumstances for declining to replace material. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
FedEx’s Designated Agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement is:
Rosie J. Odum
Legal Marketing and Intellectual Property
3620 Hacks Cross Road
Building B 3rd Floor
Memphis, TN 38125-8800
Only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent.